Instruction how to register for JUPEB centres in Nigeria through JUPEB Registration for 2020/2021 academic session
- Fill the first stage of the form, select the program you wish to register for
- Select where you wish to run it.
- Fill another important aspect of the first stage
- A confirmation link will be sent to your email address, you need to click the verification link sent to you, to confirm that your link is valid.
- Fill the other aspect of the form, like your previous academic details, your parent’s details, your parent’s home and office address, your preferred study centre.
- Select your preferred study center and make your payment at the bank, POS, USSD, transfer, mobile banking, internet banking or using your ATM details.
- If you have selected your Advanced study center, your admission letter will be sent immediately, if you select universities center, wait for an update within 4 days
- You cannot change your center and other detail after registration and other details unless you have reregistered and pay another fee for your registration.
- Fill your form with absolute caution.
- Any filled form that does not make payment within 24 hours, will be deleted from our database. Fill the form with your registration fee at hand and seek your parent’s consent before you start your registration
- The registration fee is not refundable. Read full details at JUPEB 2021/2022 registration form instruction
- Check the closing date for registration
- Need more details? Read JUPEB admission into 200L is not automatic
- Read all about JUPEB program in Nigeria
Click here to Pay Online Before You Start Filling The Form Here (#15,000) For Advanced Studies Centres
1. By filling the below form, you agreed that you have read the above instructions and every other detail concerning JUPEB programmed on this site.
2. You agreed that you have asked all the necessary questions on the programme and you have made up your mind to register for it.
3. By also filling the form, you have agreed that you have informed your parents/guardian /sponsor and they have given you consent to fill the below form.
4. By filling the form also, you agreed that you have already paid for the registration or that you have the registration fee with you either in cash or in your account and you will pay immediately not later than 2 hours after filling the form below and have confirmed the link.
5. By not making the payment, you agreed that you are art fault and that you agreed that we can take legal proceeding against you as you have failed to make your payment even after filling the form.
6. If you still need to ask questions concerning registration and fees before you can make your payment, DO NOT fill the form yet, ask all the necessary questions on our WhatsApp or call between the office hours and days.
7. That you also know that this website (alevels.com.ng) is a legal private educational consults firm established to register candidates/students to both foreign and local Alevels programmes including but not limited to Cambridge A level, IJMB, JUPEB, NABTEB Alevel, ICAN, IGCSE, GCE A level, TOEFL, IELTS etc.
8. We will not be responsible for any financial loss NOT made through this website or to our account details visible in all the pages on this website (alevels.com.ng) concerning A’level registrations.
9. That you understand that we do not grant a refund for the registration fee for any reason, therefore students and parents should make up their mind before starting the registration process.
10. After payment of your registration, you are either sent and admission letter containing all the details and next procedure if you choose Advanced study centre, and if you choose university centre, a letter of acknowledgement will be sent and the process begins to register you to the university of your choice.