JUPEB 2021/2022 Registration form – JUPEB Alevel Registration is pleased to announce to the general public that the JUPEB 2021 program registration form is to commence from April 20th for all candidates to start their application process and register into their preferred JUPEB centres of choice to gain admission into 200L in 2021.
Check when is JUPEB form closing for the 2021/2022 session and when lectures are starting for the JUPEB 2021/2022 session you can also check when is JUPEB 2021/2022 exam starting. You can check the JUPEB calendar for more information
JUPEB is an A’level program coordinated by Unilag and about 85 universities Nigeria accepts (the majority in the Southern part of Nigeria) while IJMB is accepted mostly by the Northern part of Nigeria. The main university that does not accept JUPEB in Southern University is the University of Ibadan (the University of Ibadan only accepts Cambridge A’level into 200L.
We have two types of centres for JUPEB (University centres and Advanced study centres)
University centres are run by a specific university, 95% of universities centres are still run outside the university campus, but of course, carry the university name.
Universities centres are run like public centres, of course, this does not mean cheaper fees.
Of course, the admission process into the university of choice is still the same, whether you run it at private centres or at university centres.
While Advanced study centres are those who want to run it in a private centre and then use the result to gain admission after the programme into the university of their choice.
JUPEB registration fee is different from centre to centre (usually between 15,000 to 45000) and the tuition fee also is different between centres to centres (usually between #260,000 to #900,000) while you are registering for the JUPEB 2021/2022 academic session you will be able to see registration fee and tuition fee for each centre.
Again on the online registration for JUPEB, you will be asked which environment you want to run it (Advanced Studies Centre or University centre)
The Different Between the Two Environment where you can JUPEB Program
If you select advanced study centres you will see the list of Advanced study centres, during the second stage, and if you select University centres, you will see all available centres for Universities.
Advanced studies centre you can use awaiting the result, pay on instalment maximum of 3 times and receive your admission letter immediately, while University centres awaiting result is not allowed, and you cannot pay on instalment and admission letter are not sent immediately as you will write entrance examination and your chosen course can be changed after the entrance exam or you might not be chosen at all if the admission list is out.
Advanced studies centres partner with some of the universities to make the centres closer to the people, meaning your examination will be writing in one of the affiliated JUPEB universities( Advanced studies centres are not recognized by JUPEB.
Meaning in universities centres admission letter is not automatic you can only get it after the entrance exam is successful and you are chosen.
At Advance study centres, your chosen centre will not be changed, your points will determine what course you want to study after the result is released. (JUPEB result are usually released around August every year)
Advanced studies centres partner with some of the affiliated JUPEB universities to run the programme to ease payment, travel and qualitative lectures.
At JUPEB Alevel Registration portal ( we make it easy for every guardian to register in the same portal and chose their preferred study centre (while we take our registration commission) and distribute them to their chosen centre.
To start your registration for the JUPEB program to any available centres of your choice. Start Here
JUPEB Alevel Registration is a leading sole educational consultant helping candidates register for all their preferred A level program including Cambridge Alevel, IJMB, JUPEB, NABTEB Alevel, and another foreign programme, like to any centres of their choice in Nigeria.
JUPEB universities centres are 90% without accommodation while Advanced study centres are mostly with accommodation which is optional. If you do not need accommodation, the accommodation fee will be removed
0. Before you make payment. See that you are interested in available IJMB centres today to avoid wasting your money.( https://alevels.com.ng/registration-fees )
1. Pay for your registration fee( https://flutterwave.com/pay/jupeb)
2. Fill the form ( https://alevels.com.ng/jupeb-registration )
3. Confirm your email by clicking on the verification link sent to your email address.
4. When you click on the confirmation link on your email inbox, you will be redirected to the page where you will select your centre and method of payment
5. Do that (select your preferred study centre and method of payment, if you have paid select any other method except Online payment if you have not paid, select Online payment to pay with your ATM card via paystack)
6. Then we will confirm your payment by activating your portal( for quick resolving, upload your payment evidence, screenshot, teller, are all accepted)
7. After that you will be redirected to fill the parent/guardian form
8. Then you will receive your admission letter to your email and will also be available on your IJMB portal to be downloaded and view anytime.
9. Then within 2 weeks, pay your acceptance
10. Then resume to your centre from 12th of July to commence lecture
11.When resuming bring along at least 50% of your centre fe