This is to notify candidates that the JUPEB 20/2020 registration form is now open for interested candidates to apply for the programme starting from late Aprill 2020. The JUPEB registration which runs through April to July every year has now commenced for parents and guardian to apply for their wards.
While lectures are expected to commence around September to the following July every year when candidates sit for JUPEB exam that runs for two weeks.
The JUPEB programme which is an A-level programme that sees students into 200 level of almost Southern universities in Nigeria, including Unilag, OAU, Uniport, UNIBEN, UNICAL, LASLU etc and such candidates that pass the examination can study any course of their choice which include but not limited to Medicine, Law, Business Management, Accounting, Engineering, Performing Arts, Music etc
JUPEB means Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board, it is a programme approved by Federal Government of Nigeria, certified by NUC and being moderated by the university of Lagos. JUPEB programme started since 2013 and thousands of candidates have used the result to gain admission into 200 Level via Direct Entry form that is being purchased at JAMB office into almost Nigerian Universities
Before You Apply for JUPEB
The following are the procedures to apply for JUPEB 2020/ 2021 session. Applicants are advised to follow these instructions so that they can be at any of our JUPEB centre closest to them.
Before making any payment we advised candidates to make sure to have read and understood the JUPEB page, to know what JUPEB is all about, as no payment is refundable including the #15,000 application fee.
Students should also know that you can study your JUPEB programme anywhere you want, and then use your JUPEB result to any other university you want in Nigeria, it is not a must that you can only make use of your result at the same city you have attended and register for lectures. Successful JUPEB students can make use of their result anywhere they want
Also, you can use awaiting results for JUPEB, but while doing your programme, you must have registered for another O’level examination to complement your result, since you cannot use your JUPEB result without having your O’level complete. WAEC, NECO, GCE results are accepted with JUPEB and combination of results are accepted too, no more than two sittings
How To Apply For JUPEB Registration Programme
To register for JUPEB, candidates should follow these instructions for the successful registration
1 Print the JUPEB form out at >>> https://www.alevels.com.ng/JUPEB-form/
2. Fill the form with CAPITAL letters and make sure all your bio data are filled correctly, and attach your passport having a red background on the designated area on the form.
3. On the form, tick your preferred JUPEB centre, and also indicate if you are interested in our hostel or not
4. Pay the sum of the application fee, which is #15,000 to the following account details:l
Account Name: JUPEB Alevel Registration
Account Number: Make payment online only at https://flutterwave.com/pay/jupeb
Online payment only: Online payment – payment only (Gtbank)
3. After payment, scan the copy of the teller indicating payment along with the FILLED application form to [email protected]
5. After payment of the registration fee, scan both the teller and filled form to [email protected] within 24 hours, your centre details, the date for your online screening will be sent to you. Candidates should be prepared for lectures, that would start by September 2016. For all our fees breakdown, please visit JUPEB school fees
6. Once the lectures have started for the 2016/2017 in all our centres, the syllabus will be sent to the registered candidates who register JUPEB programme through us at www.JUPEB.com.ng
7. If you have seen this page, check when is JUPEB form closing date for this ongoing registration
Form can be printed out at JUPEB application form
Call us for enquiries, complaints, registration and clarification on JUPEB on 08180679748 or 0905094734 or email us at [email protected]