JUPEB Cut Off Marks In Nigeria For Admission Into 200 Level
The cut-off mark for JUPEB programme admission into Nigerian universities is almost the same among the list of the Universities in Nigeria that accepts JUPEB result into 200 level. We will provide you with the cut-off marks for all universities ranging for JUPEB cut off for Unilag, Uniport, OAU, UNN, UNIBEN, Unilorin, others universities in Nigeria.
JUPEB Cut Off Marks For Courses For Admission In Nigeria
This the general cut off marks for students to be able to gain admission into 200 level with JUPEB for your choice course. With this overview, you can have an idea of the cut-off mark you can use to gain admission for the course that interests you as a student.
For you to be able to gain admission with JUPEB, you must be able to have a minimum of 5 points out of the total 15 points. Now, since each course has their own cut off marks, we are going to blush through it.
Important Info. Some Universities do not accept less than 7,8,9 points for ANY course at all. What you are seeing here is an average cut off marks
JUPEB Cut Off Marks For Courses
1. JUPEB cut off marks points for any science, paramedical, administrative course is 6 points and above
2. For Medicine, students must have at least 12 points and above to gain admission to study Medicine in Nigerian universities that offer the course with JUPEB (other examination will still be conducted for Medicine students after meeting the required point with JUPEB) (OAU requires nothing less than 13 points)
3. The JUPEB cut off marks for Engineering courses, A/level Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry
for Industrial Chemistry is 8 points and above
4. JUPEB cut off marks for Social Sciences/Administrative Courses is a minimum 7 points and above
5. Candidates must have at least 5 points for Religious Studies, Languages, and most of the Courses in Arts Faculty and Agriculture
6. The cut off marks for Law in JUPEB is 13 points, candidates must have a minimum of 13 points to be able to gain admission with JUPEB into 200 level to study Law in those universities that offer the course and that accept JUPEB.
Having any question? please ask below with the comment box